Staffing First is seeking Nurse Practitioners for a variety of specialties including Family Practice, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, ENT and Internal Medicine for Direct Hire full-time and part-time positions located throughout the entire Phoenix area including East and West valley locations.
Excellent salary, benefits and flexible full-time and part-time hours offered.
These are DIRECT Hire opportunities.
Some of the positions we have available are open to new grads,but most require at least 2-3 years of experience.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English is a PLUS, but not required.
• MUST HAVE Nurse Practitioner degree from an accredited school, completion of training
and the proper Certification for practicing as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona.
• All experience levels are considered, including New Graduates.
• Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
• Computer knowledge with DOS and windows based systems is a plus.
Location : Phoenix
Employee Type : Full-Time, Part-Time