Staffing First is seeking an experienced Appointment Scheduler for an established private practice in Phoenix, AZ. This is a Direct Hire, full time (M-F, 8am-5pm) position offering competitive salary and benefits package. The model candidate must possess great work ethic and be able to multi-task while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• High volume appointment scheduling
• High-volume phones
• Scheduling for Pre and Post-Op procedures
• Insurance Verifications
• Eligibility and Insurance Coverage
• Assist with any other requested administrative duties
• Must be able to multi-task in a highly organized manor
• 2-3 years of experience scheduling appointments within a medical office
• Possess knowledge of procedures, eligibility and insurance coverage.
• Be willing to schedule appointments while multi-tasking.
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Have the capability to work effective as a team player in a private medical practice setting.
• Be able to take direction effectively.
• Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
Base Pay: $13-17/hr. with full benefits DOE
Location : Phoenix
Employee Type : Full-Time
Experience: At least 2 years