Staffing First is seeking a candidate with experience as a Medical Assistant for immediate Direct Hire at a top-rated Pediatric facility in the Biltmore area of Phoenix, AZ. This is a fast-paced, up-tempo work environment.
You will be responsible for performing clinical duties and chart prep duties necessary to ensure the efficient, timely and accurate needs of the patients and medical staff in accordance with Health Risk Assessment/ HIPPA regulations.
• Rooming patients
• Assessing patient history
• Injections, venipunture and vaccines
• Processing prescription requests
• Scanning and routing patient charts into hard-file and EMR.
• Process medical records requests in a timely manner.
• Maintain accuracy and confidentiality of patient records.
• 2+ years minimum Medical Assistant experience.
• Must be Certified Medical Assistant.
• Must have strong knowledge of chart preparation.
• Must have strong clinical experience.
• Must have positive personality, confidence, high-energy & fast-paced abilities.
• Must have computer experience in a medical office.
• Prefer Pediatric experience.
• Prefer have EMR experience.
• Prefer to be bilingual Spanish, but not required.
Local candidates only please.
Base Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 /Hour
Other Pay: Benefits
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare – Health Services
Required Education: High School
Experience: At least 2 year(s)