Staffing First is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner for a Direct Hire Full-time position at top-rated Women’s Health facility in the East Valley of Phoenix. This position offers an Excellent salary, benefits and flexible full-time hours.
All experience levels are considered, including New Graduates. This office is willing to train.
• Desire to treat both Gynecological & Women’s Health with a focus on the 1st stage of Obstetrics.
• Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
• Computer knowledge with DOS and windows based systems is a plus.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
• Family Nurse Practitioner degree/WNP from an accredited school.
• Completion of training and the proper Certification for practicing as a Family Nurse Practitioner/WNP in the State of Arizona.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work effective in a high paced environment.
• 1-2 years of experience in Women’s Health is preferred, but not require.
Salary Range: $90,000- $120,000 DOE with yearly bonuses
Complete Benefit Package including: Medical , Dental, Vision,
Short Term and Long Term Disability offered, Life Insurance Policy
for Employee and Profit Sharing
Location : Phoenix
Employee Type : Full-Time