Staffing First is seeking candidates with experience working as a Medical Assistant in Pediatrics for a well-known Pediatric private practice in central Phoenix.
We have an additional opportunity for an ENT practice in the east valley as well. This position also requires experience working as a Medical Assistant in Pediatrics.
This position is a Direct Hire, Full-time opportunity working Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
The Certified Medical Assistant will be responsible for performing clinical and chart prep duties necessary to the efficient, timely and accurate delivery of healthcare services for the patient needs in accordance with Health Risk Assessment/ HIPPA regulations.
• Rooming patients, assessing patient history.
• Injections, Venipuncture, Vaccines
• Processing prescription requests.
• Scanning and routing patient charts into hard-file and EMR.
• Process medical records requests in a timely manner.
• Maintain accuracy & confidentiality of patient records.
• Provide excellent patient & team member customer service.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years minimum Medical Assistant experience
• MUST be Certified Medical Assistant
• PREFER Pediatric experience.
• PREFER EMR experience.
• PREFER to be bilingual in Spanish, but not required.
• MUST have strong knowledge of chart preparation.
• MUST have strong clinical experience.
• MUST have positive personality, confidence, high-energy & fast-paced abilities.
• MUST have Computer experience in a medical office.