Staffing First is seeking a Physical Therapist for immediate Direct Hire at a top-rated Adult Orthopedic / Sports facility in the areas of Glendale, AZ (arrowhead), Surprise, AZ (northwest), and Central Phoenix.
Primary Job Duties
• Assess patient needs, develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
• Teaching patients how to use devices such as crutches, wheelchairs or prostheses.
• Helping patients stretch and exercise.
• Documenting the patient’s progress.
• Collaborating with occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, audiologists, dentists and social workers.
• Arizona Licensed Physical Therapist (PT/L) or Occupational Therapist (OTR/L).
• Possess excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
• Knowledge of different treatment modalities such as heat/cold therapy, electrical stimulation, ultrasound and exercise.
• Orthopedic Sports experience 1+ years (plus).
• Pediatric experience 1+ years (plus).
All experience levels considered. Will train new graduates with licensure.
Base Pay: $38.00 – $45.00 /hour
Other Pay: Pay BOE, plus Benefits
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Manage Others: Yes