Staffing First is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for Family/Pain (FNP) to fill a strategic position at a top-rated private pain practice with multiple locations throughout the valley. Excellent salary, benefits and desirable hours. This is a direct hire position that offers full-time in a fast-paced, up-tempo work environment.
Role would be primarily Pain/Medication Management, with following strict guidelines including utilizing the Prescription Monitoring Program, and the performance of urine drug screens at each visit, as well as other verification methods, while upholding industry standards of care. Must feel comfortable in a setting that proactively reduces pain dosage whenever appropriate. The bulk of NP patients will be follow-up patients that have already been established in the practice, based on the above standards. 80% Pain, 20% Family.
• Family Nurse Practitioner Degree (FNP) from an accredited school.
• Completed clinical training.
• Proper license for practicing as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Arizona, clear & active.
• EMR experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• English/Spanish bilingual candidates are a plus.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ year experience within Pain and Family… but will consider new graduates!
Base Pay: $85,000 – $100,000 /year
Other Pay: Pay BOE, plus Benefits
Employee Type: Full-Time
Required Education: Graduate Degree
Manage Others: Yes