Staffing First is seeking to direct hire a proficiently experienced IT Project Manager / Systems Administrator for an Internal Medicine Practice with multiple locations.
Strongly prefer candidates with IT experience within the healthcare field, specifically with Centricity/EMR system.
IT background should include experience with the following systems and applications:
• Installation and maintenance of servers, computers running Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
• Installation and maintenance of switched and routed LAN and WAN networks.
• Experience in Cisco IOS Command Line Programming.
• Administration of VMWare vSphere Components (ESXi, etc.).
• Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 in a domain environment.
This includes domain group policy management, backup, user administration, DHCP, DNS and WINS management.
• Administration of Microsoft IIS 6 and higher.
• Administration of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 database(s).
This includes database maintenance tasks, backup and resource management.
• Administration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010.
This includes mailbox management and mobility integration (IMAP, etc).
• Administration and installation of Microsoft Windows XP and higher.
• Understanding of all IE6, 7, 8 and 9 settings (ActiveX, etc).
• Administration and installation of all Microsoft Office Professional applications as well as Adobe applications.
• Associates Degree is required.
• 2 – 3 years of IT System Administrator or IT Project Manager experience minimum.
Base Pay: $60,000 – $75,000 /year
Other Pay: Pay DOE plus Benefits
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare – Health Services, Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Required Education: 2 year degree
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Manage Others: Yes