Staffing First is seeking Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) for immediate Direct Hire at a top-rated Medical Research Facility in Phoenix, AZ. This is a fast-paced, up-tempo work environment. Full-time, varied shifts to choose from, salary based on experience, plus benefits.
The CCRC/CCRP provides a vital link between investigative site and sponsor team. This on-site position includes a variety of tasks with a support and practical base. The CCRC/CCRP is positioned within the research team together with physicians and scientists, with the potential to be involved in the development stages of the protocol through to the completion of the studies.
Ideal candidates will have strength & knowledge of: Clinical bed-side tasks, Phlebotomy, lab procedures, various phases of trials, open/close trial, QA, recruitment/retention, and SAEs, IRBs, CRFs, ICFs.
Be part of various medical studies such as:
• Chronic Pain
• Arthritis (Osteo & Rheumatoid)
• Hot Flashes
• High Cholesterol
• Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Pain
• and many more
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Protocol evaluation and feasibility including budget evaluation.
• Clinical trial preparation involving the planning, assembling and instruction of the trial team, development and evaluation of patient information and informed consent forms and patient recruitment.
• Regulatory and ethical submissions and procedures and communicating with relevant authorities.
• Implementation of the clinical trial from initiation through the stages of development documents, SOPs, tools, organization of facilities and licenses.
• Co-ordination of the clinical trial, communication with sponsor, visit coordination, study procedures, time management and product accountability.
• Retrieval of samples and data while working along patient trial subject bed-side with the physicians.
• Recruitment and co-ordination of the patient trial subjects covering informed consent, screening and inclusion of the subjects adhering to safety and compliance issues.
• Data collection and management, collection of source documents, using and developing CRFs, registration and management AEs, filing and archiving, managing monitoring visits, dealing with queries.
• Close-out of the clinical trial, contributing to research article, audit preparation, trial closure, communication with authorities and other disciplines involved, assisting in the final study report and completing financial obligations.
• Associates Degree in related field, plus if a Registered Nurse
• 2+ years CRC experience required… MUST be Certified CCRC or CCRP
• 2+ years experience as Medical Clinical Researcher
• Must be, or willing to join affiliations, ACRP or SoCRA
Base Pay: depends on experience
Other Pay: Benefits after 90-Days
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare – Health Services Managed Care
Experience: At least 2 year(s)