Staffing First is seeking a Practice Administrator to fill a strategic position at a growing established top-rated private family practice in the south Phoenix area. Excellent salary, benefits and desirable hours. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that offers full time work in a fast-paced, up-tempo work environment.
The ideal candidate will have Healthcare Management experience within Family and Pain, but MUST at least have strong Family Practice experience.
Must have 2+ years of experience in healthcare private practice supervisory / management roles.
Must have experience with AP/Payroll.
Must have experience with Billing.
Credentialing experience a PLUS.
Pain / Behavioral Health experience a PLUS.
Full-time, flexible to rotate as needs occur amongst two (2) locations that are only 4 miles apart in south Phoenix area.
Perform daily duties for practice CEO/Owner, to assist in the growth of the practice. Will report directly to the CEO, working in collaboration with current site managers, working equally with both sites locations. Will manage a team of 22+ employees over two (2) sites. Bilingual not necessary but a PLUS.
• Associates Degree is required, Bachelors Degree is a PLUS in a related area such as Business Management or Healthcare Administration.
• 2+ years management experience in healthcare private practice setting, all healthcare management experience levels are considered.
• Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
• Ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
• Computer knowledge with Electronic Medical Records, DOS and Windows based systems.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Local candidates only please.
Base Pay: $45,000 – $65,000 /year
Other Pay: Pay based on experience, plus Benefits package
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare – Health Services
Required Education: 2 Year Degree
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Manage Others: Yes
Required Travel: Negligible