Staffing First is seeking a Physician Assistant for immediate hire with a top-rated Physician’s office located in Phoenix, AZ. Excellent salary, benefits, full-time hours are offered. Stellar new grad candidates with clinical rotation will be considered & trained!
The Physician Assistant is responsible for assisting the attending physicians and team in the medical management of the patients cared for by the medical practice. Will work closely with the physician and nursing staff in developing and coordinating a plan of care designed to meet the physical, psychological and social needs of patients and their families.
• Pre-procedure Patient Care
• Interface directly with patient care
• Medical Treatment and post-procedure Care
• Discharge Planning
• Outpatient Clinical Duties
• Professional Development
• Must have successfully completed a Graduate Level, accredited Physician Assistant Program approved by AMA Board of Approval and Certification of PA programs.
• Must have 4 years of college level education and Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. (BS/MS joint programs are also acceptable).
• Board Certification by the National Commission on Certification of PA’s is Required.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are required.
• Knowledge of current literature and a commitment to continued learning required.
• Prior experience working in a private practice is preferred.
• Arizona State Licensure of Physician Assistance, active/good standing 1 year of Physician Assistant experience is a huge plus!
• NEW GRADS with Licensure are accepted, training will be provided for stellar candidates!
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Base Pay : $75,000 – $90,000 /Year
Employee Type : Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Type : Health Care
Education : 2 Year Degree
Experience : At least 1 year(s)