Staffing First is seeking a skilled Ophthalmic Technician for a reputable Ophthalmology practice located in Phoenix and its surrounding areas. These are direct-hire, full-time positions in a positive, fast-paced work environment.
Excellent salary offered based on experience plus benefits. Higher pay available if you are a certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) or an Ophthalmic Assistant (COA).
• Monitor doctors’ schedules upon request.
• Schedule Lasik surgeries for clinic.
• Make sure charts all completely updated and accurate.
• Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents histories.
• Lensometry, Keratometry, Tonometry, Visual Fields, Amslers, Muscle Testing, Pupil Exams, Topography, Manual Refracting
• Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment.
• Extensive experience in fast paced clinic environment.
• Must be willing to travel when needed to all locations with provider.
• Retinal experience is highly preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease, symptoms and ocular meds.
• Working understanding of A-Scans, fundus photos, nerve fiber analysis and fluoroscein angiography.
• Utilizes proper eye drop technique and sterility.
• Understands and uses proper sterile technique.
• Knows how to order IOL lenses.
• Understands and communicates well to patients about LASIK parameters.
• Understands and follows procedures for surgical and procedural consents.
Location : Phoenix
Base Pay : $18.00 – $24.00 /Hour
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Eye Care