Staffing First is seeking a candidate with experience as Medical Records Clerk / Medical Chart Preparation for immediate Direct Hire at top-rated Pediatric facility in the Biltmore area of Phoenix, AZ. This is a fast-paced, up-tempo work environment.
The Medical Records Specialist will be responsible for performing clerical, chart prep record maintenance duties necessary to ensure the efficient, timely and accurate needs of the patients and medical staff in accordance with Health Risk Assessment. These individuals will be receiving, organizing, and tracking medical records submitted by providers, coordinating Health Risk Assessment records and scanning and labeling Health Risk Assessment records.
Primary Job Duties
• Scanning and routing patient charts into hard-file and eventually EMR conversion.
• Process medical records requests in a timely manner.
• Maintain accuracy & confidentiality of patient records.
• Provide excellent patient & team member customer service.
• Ensure Medical Chart Records are ready for following business day appointments.
• 2+ years minimum Medical Records experience.
• Strong knowledge of chart preparation and alpha-numeric filing.
• Positive personality, confidence, high-energy & fast-paced abilities.
• Computer experience in a medical office.
• Chart preparation and alpha-numeric filing experience.
• Prefer Pediatric experience and Front Office experience.
• Plus if have HIMS EMR experience, but not required.
Local Candidates Only Please
Base Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 /hour
Other Pay: Benefits
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: At least 2 year(s)