Staffing First is seeking an experienced MA or LPN for an established Surgical Otolaryngologist facility in East Valley. This is a great Full-time Direct Hire opportunity to continue your Surgical ENT specialty MA or LPN experience with a reputable team in fast-paced, up-tempo, high-profile environment.
Candidates MUST be able to float to 3 office locations with Physician.
Flexible for higher pay of an “All-star” highly experienced ENT Surgical MA or LPN.
The Medical Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses are key members of the Ear Nose Throat Surgical Otolaryngologist practice and provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
• Provide overall support for physicians and back office operations.
• Prepares patients and physicians for in-office procedures and surgery; IE: pre-op / post-op.
• Takes patient histories and vital signs.
• Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
• Gives injections, venipunctures, allergy testing, and assists with lab testing and phlebotomy.
• Wound care and dressings.
• Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
• Assists with scheduling of tests, treatments, surgical procedures.
• Screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
• Authorizations for procedures.
• Must have 3+ years minimum MA or LPN experience in surgical.
• Must have experience within surgical procedures, ENT, wound care, authorizations , pre-op / post-op.
• Must have a friendly attitude with warm and courteous demeanor for patient comfort.
• Strongly prefer EMR experience with Centricity system.
• PLUS if Bilingual Spanish, but not required
Local candidates only please.
New Grads will not be considered.
Base Pay: $15.00 – $23.00 /Hour
Other Pay: Pay Based on Experience + Benefits
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry Type: Healthcare – Health Services
Required Education: High School
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Required Travel: Up to 25%